Rathjen Family

Rathjen Family
Rathjen, Party of EIGHT

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Blessing for Joy

Today I wanted to make sure and ad a link to "Blessings for Joy." They are a local a non-profit organization educating and feeding orphans/needy children in Uganda, Africa. It is only $25 a month and that provides your child with food, shelter and clothing. You will recieve updates on your child and are able to communicate with them. The first letter I recieved from my Eseza, brought tears to my eyes. They are so greatful for the little they have. Let them be your reminder for how fortunate you are...It truly is rewarding. You can click on Eseza's picture to read more about Blessings for Joy.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sad to say...Eseza passed away in the Spring. We suspect she died from Aids. She was orphaned because of the disease. I know she is free and happy with her Father, but it is hard to be accepting to a little girls life being cut so short. She asked that we, her "family" receive her prayer mat. I hope it finds it's way.

    ReplyDelete