Rathjen Family

Rathjen Family
Rathjen, Party of EIGHT

Monday, September 7, 2009

Goats

So I have a couple of new-to-me goats. They are Nubians, a little girl, Abby and a Buck, Ryan. Ryan was named after our hard-headed friend. I really wanted Nigerian Dwarfs, but did not think there were any around here, but there are! Now I want them as well. I keep dreaming up all the possibilities...breeding...soap making....cheese making....and they are just simply cute. I think I am going to do it. I will take the plunge and enter this unknown to me territory. I have always wanted to have that one thing I can say I know a little something about. You know, for instance when the teacher sends home a paper asking if you have any special talents or areas of expertise, or even something to share with the class? Well now I will. I can tell them about all the opportunities a goat brings and maybe show them how to make soap!

No comments:

Post a Comment