Rathjen Family

Rathjen Family
Rathjen, Party of EIGHT

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Alternative Schooling is a Blessing

This school year we have embarked on a new journey. We have decided to home school/Christian school our daughter. She goes to school two days a week and home schools the rest. We do fun things on some of the Fridays with our school, Hope Community Christian Academy. I am so grateful we have the opportunity to play such a huge role in our daughter's education, but with some guidance. I love the teachers, the curriculum and the environment. We have seen major changes in Zoe since starting this. She no longer cries on school mornings. She no longer feels "behind," and she is more confident and happier all together. It is a huge adjustment, and we have had some hard days, I am not going to lie, but overall, I believe our life is more peaceful. I am so glad we turned to something unknown, conquered our fear of change and followed our hearts....I give God the glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment