Rathjen Family

Rathjen Family
Rathjen, Party of EIGHT

Sunday, October 3, 2010

I visited The River Church today...

As I walked through the doors I was greeted by some of the nicest people. I went with a girlfriend of mine, and she headed to the children's area to drop off Zoe and her son. The pastor's wife came up and shook my hand and introduced herself. Little did she know, I already know her...I follow her blog, "A Place Called Simplicity." I follow her blog because I love to read about all their beautiful adoptions. I explained this and she was grateful. I also mentioned how I would love to adopt but have not yet. And she very sweetly said, "God's timing is perfect. His interest is with the orphan. Pray and fast, and you will be amazed at what He will do." It gave me hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment