Rathjen Family

Rathjen Family
Rathjen, Party of EIGHT

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Found a church, for sure

After a long hunt, now I am not so sure why I went on, I have found a church. I guess I just wanted to be sure. Where you spend every Sunday morning, and with whom can greatly influence your week. The reason I am not sure why the hunt seemed so complicated is because the River church has always been on my heart. Ever since I discovered it, I have been drawn to it. So when I started my search for a new church, naturally that is where I went first and loved it! However, I felt the need to be sure so I kept attending different churches every Sunday. They were all nice, but none felt quite like this one. I love the music, the people, the environment, but what I love most is the Pastor and his wifes "on FIRE heart" for the orphan...I cannot wait to see where 2011 will take me, joining hands with this wonderful group of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment