Rathjen Family

Rathjen Family
Rathjen, Party of EIGHT

Monday, November 7, 2011

Milestone Monday and need for prayer...



This journey is somethin' else, I tell ya. I was just goin' along today, making a quilt for one of the twins, wasn't sure which one it was for, and I got a call from the social worker, Judy. I was expecting this call, I had recently requested to find out the surgery date for An Ping, so we could be praying. Judy explains to me that China has just sent her information indicating the surgery would happen within hours, and he has been running a fever the last few days, but is not at this moment. Needless to say, I felt a little panicked. I wanted more time to prepare and to KNOW there was no fever anymore. Then I remembered, God knew all along when the surgery was, HE IS IN CONTROL, time to pray, not worry and I guess this quilt, should be for him, since I made it on the day of his surgery.

His surgery is on his intestines, and I suspect by the time you are reading this, it is over. He still needs your prayers...please pray that he will heal quickly, that he will not get an infection, that the surgery was a success, that he will not be afraid and alone all the way on the other side of the world...

Shortly after this news, Clay headed to the mailbox to see if the immigration approval had make it to us yet and sure enough! The long awaited form was finally in our hands, a HUGE call for celebration! God's timing is amazing, He continues to encourage us in all the right times.

Along with the news of the surgery, they sent us these photo's, is he ever growing!?!

Thank you all for your prayers, support, love, and concern.

Be blessed,

Misty


1 comment:

  1. Oh is he precious! Praying for him, you and praising God for your approval!!!

    ReplyDelete