Rathjen Family

Rathjen Family
Rathjen, Party of EIGHT

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A Little Distraction

As we walk around with the "dark cloud over our head feeling," we received a phone call from Tyler, who is back home since he couldn't miss this much school. He informed me he just hit a deer on the way to school. Please know, this is a child who drives very careful, has had his license for two years and has been incident free. My first thought was, "Why today?". My second thought was, maybe this is the Lord telling me He has got this. He is in control. Not me. Time to let go and let Jesus take the wheel!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ivar we are thinking of what a trooper you are, I pray you will be a strong boy, and that your pain is mild. we are proud of you and glad you are with such a wonderful family

    ReplyDelete