Rathjen Family

Rathjen Family
Rathjen, Party of EIGHT

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Cute Doesn't Cover It



Zoe and I were hard at work on home school when this image appeared on Facebook. I kind of stalk LWB's Facebook page to see if they post my cuties. This picture stole my heart, made me laugh out loud and squeal! (You can ask Zoe). They just don't get any cuter than that. I am a smitten kitten for these two boys. I cannot quite make sense of how I can be so desperate for, miss terribly, love like nobody's business, two little guys, I have never met. It has to be God. So I was drawn back to this quote I "pinned" on Pinterest earlier:

"Not flesh of my flesh, nor bone of my bone, but still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute, you did not grow under my heart, but in it."

I love that! That is EXACTLY what is happening here. This mama loves these little boys so much it hurts!

So what did we do for therapy? Well, we dug into their darling little outfits, and started putting them away!

Please pray our Article 5 is picked up by Friday!!!

Blessings,

Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment